The Hygroscopic Cycle with minimum concentrations of hygroscopic compound that requires current commercial technology, you get respect Rankine cycle:
- Increased production of electricity (net electrical output increased from 0,3 to 1%). Therefore, reduction of CO2 emissions per kWh produced and reduced fuel consumption.
- Best cooling conditions. Savings over 85% of cooling water consumption for warmest climates and 100% in the rest of them.
- Cost reduction of O&M by 25%.
- Decrease the investment costs of the steam cycle by 5%.
- Compatible with one and all of improvements of the traditional Rankine cycle.
- Increases life-period of installation, reliability and availability.
- Reduce the environmental impact.
- Increased competitiveness.
“A development of the Rankine cycle which reduces production costs and decreases the environmental impact”